Youhei SASAKI's Official site
- Youhei SASAKI
- Department of Mathematics, Graduate school of science, Kyoto University
pub rsa4096/0x9394F354891D7E07 2009-09-03 [SC] Key fingerprint = 66A4 EA70 4FE2 4055 8D6A C2E6 9394 F354 891D 7E07 uid [ultimate] Youhei SASAKI <firstname.lastname@example.org> uid [ultimate] Youhei SASAKI (JunkHub) <email@example.com> uid [ultimate] Youhei SASAKI (Debian JP Project) <firstname.lastname@example.org> sub rsa4096/0xB41AF9579DBFD29F 2009-09-03 [E] Key fingerprint = 9891 32E5 2947 1AFD D095 77C9 B41A F957 9DBF D29F sub rsa4096/0xBC8C7730B7DB0213 2016-12-12 [A] Key fingerprint = 7C14 990C E4C0 CAE6 7D7E B874 BC8C 7730 B7DB 0213
- Convection in rotating spherical shells
- MHD Dynamo theory(magnetic field generation in celestial bodies)
- Numerical Computing, High performance computing
- Computer and network management.
- SPMODEL Project
- SPMODEL project is now developing various hierarchical spectral models for geophysical fluid dynamics which can be easily used for research and education.
- Gtool project
- The gtool Project designs a netCDF conventions for gridded data used in geophysical sciences, and develops tools based on the conventions
- Dennou Ruby Project
- Using object-oriented script language Ruby for data analyses, visualization, and numerical simulations for geophysical studies.
- 2009-: Debian JP Project offcial member
- organization committee of KansaiDebianMeeting, Japan.
- a member of admin team for GFD Dennou Club, Debian mirror in Japan
- 2011/04-2013/03: Project sub leader
- 2014/04- : Project sub leader